Seven Easy Rules
1. Basically anything goes plot-wise, but also try to respect your fellow players.
2. Following the same intent as #1: We don't want drama, so try to avoid causing it. It'd be great if we could all be campy with eachother.
3. You must post at least once a month, just so we know you're alive and well. If you need an extended hiatus, inform a mod.
4. There is currently no restriction on the number of muses you can claim, but don't apply for more than you can handle. You may reserve a specific character for a maximum of two weeks.
5. Post all AIM/MSN/YIM logs in the logs community.
6. If you plan to involve another mun's character in a plot (see also: god-modding), please inform them before doing so.
7. This is a Yaoi, Yuri, and Het friendly RPG, but also please try to avoid plotless smut. While relationships are encouraged, they are precisely that. Relationships. They take a while to nurture and grow and don't spring up overnight. Also remember to put all NC-17 rated material under cuts.
(Basic idea of what a regular room inside Kaleido looks like. We don't own the design).Floors
Floor 1: Main lobby and rooms.
Floor 2: More rooms.
Floor 3: Hotel auditorium.
Floor 4: Floor resembling many of Tokyo's trendy streets. Consists of cafes, host clubs, arcades
, clothing stores, and gift shops. Easily the largest floor in the entire hotel, only rivaling floor #9.
Floor 5: More rooms, and several heated swimming pools.
Floor 6: Suites.
Floor 7: Interchangeable floor. It will change according to what it
feels like: forests, a desert, Paris, Alaska--who knows? Has been known to eat guests.
Floor 8: Floor dedicated to many sporting facilities and training equipment.
We've no idea why this floor exists, really.
Floor 9: Described as a 'Maze of Doors'. Few people come out alive, much less get signal with their cellphones. The owner has scheduled for an investigation, but unfortunately said investigators never brought information back.
Floor 10: Was once a ballroom. Someone
turned it into a skating rink.
Floor 11: Suites.
Floor 12: More rooms, also has a large, man-made onsen.
Floor 13: The elevators often avoid stopping at this floor because of rumored poltergeist activity. Guests staying on floor #12 often hear loud noises and commotion from above.
Floor 14: The hotel roof. Sunbathing, a bit of gardening, and the occasional luau can be found here.Suites are for special occasions, but because of certain circumstances known only to Ona-san, women may stay at specified suites. Application
To apply, copy and paste this information in a comment. Comments are screened.OOC:
LJ (not required):
And last, but not least, the character's personal item they sacrifice in order to stay in Kaleido free of charge (if you absolutely can't think of anything, make something up that pertains to your character):